This really is the quickest and easiest way to apply Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint to anything.
The old teak chest pictured below has been around for more than 20 years so I decided it needed a bit of a spruce up. Literally, this took 3 teaspoons of paint and 30 minutes to do - it's that easy!
Here's what I did:
1. Gave the chest a good clean with warm soapy water.
2. Clean with a wet rag.
3. Watered the paint down 50/50 (it doesn't have to be exact).
4. Working section by section - paint one side.
5. Quickly remove the excess with a rag (it's easier to have a pile of small rags than one big one).
6. Leave to dry and cure for 7 days.
This 30 year old teak chest from Early Settler is painted using Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint in White in this technique.
It's so super-easy and quick!
You can get my FREE video tutorial on how to do this HERE!