Here's how I went about the project:
1. Took the drawers out.
2. Removed the drawer metal runners (each had just two screws).
3. Placed each table (one by one) upside down on my Lazy Susan.
4. Spray painted all of the legs and front frames.
5. Turned up the right way and laid out in the sun to dry.
6. Spray painted each table top.
7. Painted the drawers.
8. Set aside indoors for 7 days to cure.
9. Purchased new handles and fitted them.
10. Gave each cabinet a good rub down with a soft dry cloth.
11. Put them back together and in their places.
And here's the before shot...
Before long I will be onto my next spray painting project. I have just bought an old wooden BBQ trolley so I imagine that will be next, I'm thinking in Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint in Jet.
If you'd like to start spray painting, check out my blog post, Spray Painting is Super-Quick.... and Fun! to find out what gear I have.
Until next time...