With Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint you can paint just about anything!
This holiday season I'm having loads of fun upcycling a few bits and pieces around our home... and in my wardrobe. My cropped leg jeans were the latest. These have now been washed and dried without any problem at all.
An incredibly QUICK, EASY + AFFORDABLE project, this took just 10 minutes, if that!
Here's what I did:
1. Lay jeans out flat on a table ensuring all creases are out (you could iron if necessary).
2. Use 1 teaspoon of Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint in a small painting tray.
3. Position your stencil.
4. Secure the stencil with masking tape or wide packing tape.
5. Paint over your stencil with a small foam roller.
6. Dry with a hairdryer.
7. Complete all stencil areas using the same technique.
8. Put the clothing in the drier for 15 minutes to help cure the paint.
9. Wash and dry as normal.
Okay, so now it's your turn. What items do you have in your wardrobe you could do this to?
Have fun creating!
Hi I'm Kathryn,
You're going to love how QUICK, EASY + AFFORDABLE it is to transform your furniture. With
Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint, a 3-in-1 that primes, paints and seals (it's not chalk paint) you won't need to sand, prime, wax or seal - just paint and you're done.
I'm super-passionate about sharing what I know, about furniture painting and business.
If you'd love to start a creative business I can help with that too.
What my clients say
Practising furniture painting techniques really boosted my confidence and creativity.
I love the finish of your paint; it's more hard wearing than others and not having to wax is great!
I thought I would enjoy the workshop but not as much as I did... look out furniture!