Furniture Painting for Beginners Workshop Video
Now you can learn all of the techniques we teach in our studio workshops in your own home.
This video tutorial is a replay of the LIVE session.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Choose your first piece of furniture to paint.
- Prepare your furniture.
- Decide on a colour.
- Use the best equipment for a professional finish.
- Apply paint to different surfaces.
- Create a smooth finish.
- Distress your painted piece (if you choose to).
- How to mix colours.
Here's what you will need:
- Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint
- 240grit sandpaper
- Scotchbrite pads
- Furniture painting brushes
- Degreaser & Wax Remover (from Hardware store)
Once you've booked your place you will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam folder if you do not receive it). Simply click on the link at the bottom of this email to access the video.