Furniture Painting for Beginners Video + [FREE 1 litre paint]
Get a FREE 1 litre of Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint with this workshop.
Now you can learn all of the techniques we teach in our studio workshops in your own home.
This video tutorial is a replay of a LIVE session.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Choose your first piece of furniture to paint.
- Prepare your furniture.
- Decide on a colour.
- Use the best equipment for a professional finish.
- Apply paint to different surfaces.
- Create a smooth finish.
- Distress your painted piece (if you choose to).
- How to mix colours.
I'll take you through step-by-step in this workshop.
- This is a previously recorded live paint workshop.
- In the comments when you place your order, please indicate which colour paint you would like as your FREE 1 litre.
- Once you've purchased the workshop, you will receive a confirmation email (check your junk or spam folders). At the bottom of that email is a blue link, simply click there to register, then login and you'll be able to view the video.
- Have fun... and enjoy!
When using our Mustard or Tangerine (these have a lighter base) applying a coat of Ash first will help give better coverage of these colours. This can also be useful if you're using our White, Off-White or Vanilla on a very dark surface.