Furniture Paint 101 Workshop (Tauranga)
With more than 800 people now having attended my Furniture Paint 101 workshop, it's the most popular one in the country.
Come along to get loads of ideas and your questions answered. You'll love what you can do with Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint.
During the workshop you will learn seven different techniques:
- Creating a smooth finish.
- Distressing painted furniture.
- Applying a white washed effect.
- Highlighting with metallics.
- Creating texture.
- Layering colours.
- Painting basketware and cane.
You will get:
- Firsthand experience using Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint.
- Your own set of paint brushes ideal for small projects.
- Individual attention.
- To take home three small items you have created.
All paint, materials and equipment provided. Just bring yourself.
Bookings essential. Classes fill quickly. Don't miss out!
Venue: The School House, Historic Village, 17th Avenue West, Tauranga (Walk in the main gate and straight ahead down the main cobbled street. About 50 metres before the church at the end, look to your left and you will see The School House).
You will receive a confirmation email once you have booked. If you do not receive this, please check your spam or junk folder.