One-on-One Furniture Painting Lesson (Tauranga)
With more than 800 people now having attended my Furniture Paint 101 workshop, it's the most popular one in the country.
This 2-hour individual lesson will give you loads of ideas and your questions answered. You'll love what you can do with Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint.
During your individual lesson you will learn seven different brush paintingtechniques:
- Creating a smooth finish.
- Applying a washed effect.
- Dry brushing.
- Extreme layering and texturing.
- Highlighting with metallics.
- Distressing wood.
- Painting shiny surfaces (glass/metal/plastic).
You will get:
- Firsthand experience with Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint.
- A demonstration on how to mix colours.
- Your own set of paint brushes ideal for small projects.
- Individual attention.
- To take home three small items you have created.
- 10% discount off any purchases made on the day of your lesson.
All paint, materials and equipment provided. Just bring yourself!
Venue: Upcycled & Co., 235 Ross Road, Whakamarama, Tauranga
Once you have booked and paid:
- You will receive a confirmation email once you have booked. If you do not receive this, please check your spam or junk folder.
- We will be in touch to arrange a suitable day/time (week day/evening or weekend times are available) for your lesson.