Video Tutorial: Furniture Painting for Beginners
There really is no need to spend a fortune on new furniture.
Why not paint what you already have?
Since 2016 I have taught furniture painting techniques to more than 600 people. I love what I do.
Now you too can learn.
This pre-recorded training will teach you how to:
- Choose your first piece of furniture to paint.
- Prepare your furniture.
- Decide on a colour.
- Use the best equipment for a professional finish.
- Apply paint to different surfaces.
- Create a smooth finish.
- Distress your painted piece (if you choose to).
- How to mix colours.
To create your first piece you will need:
- 1 x 1" paint brush and/or 1 x 2" paint brush
- 240 grit sandpaper
- Lint free rags
- A jar of water
- A container with a lid to put your paint into to work from.
- 90ml pot of paint (or more than one depending on your piece)
- A hairdryer
If you'd like to purchase paint and accessories for the class, you can do so here www.upcycledandco.com.