LIVE Online 45-Minute Workshop: Furniture Painting for Beginners
INTRODUCTORY OFFER $29
Now you can learn all of the techniques we teach in our studio workshops with our LIVE online furniture painting workshops. There really is no need to spend a fortune on new furniture when you can totally transform what you already have with paint.
You will get access to a private Facebook group and the workshop will be taught in that group on a specified day and time. If you're unable to join you can download the video to watch when you are able to.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Choose your first piece of furniture to paint.
- Prepare your furniture.
- Decide on a colour.
- Use the best equipment for a professional finish.
- Apply paint to different surfaces.
- Create a smooth finish.
- Distress your painted piece (if you choose to).
- How to mix colours.
A step-by-step workshop, you can choose to paint along at the time or come back to paint your piece later.
You will have access to this private Facebook group for 10 days. If you choose to watch the video after this time, simply download it prior to that.
If you'd like to purchase paint and accessories for the class, you can do so here www.upcycledandco.com.
You will need:
- 1 x 1" paint brush and/or 1 x 2" paint brush
- 240 grit sandpaper
- Lint free rags
- A jar of water
- A container with a lid to put your paint into to work from.
- 90ml pot of paint (or more than one depending on your piece)
- A hairdryer
Once you've booked your place you will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam folder if you do not receive it). Approximately 1 week prior to your LIVE online workshop date you will be emailed a link to the private Facebook group where the workshop will be held.