Furniture Paint 101 Workshop (Tauranga)
With more than 700 people now having attended my Furniture Paint 101 workshop, it's the most popular one in the country.
Come along to get loads of ideas and your questions answered. You'll love what you can do with Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint.
During the workshop you will learn seven different techniques:
- Creating a smooth finish.
- Applying a washed effect.
- Dry brushing.
- Extreme layering and texturing.
- Highlighting with metallics.
- Distressing wood.
- Painting shiny surfaces (glass/metal/plastic).
You will get:
- Firsthand experience with Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint.
- A demonstration on how to mix colours.
- Your own set of paint brushes ideal for small projects.
- Individual attention.
- To take home three small items you have created.
All paint, materials and equipment provided. Just bring yourself!
Bookings essential. Classes fill quickly. Don't miss out!
Venue: The School House, Historic Village, 17th Ave West, Tauranga (Come in the main gate, walk straight ahead, past the cafe (on the right), keep walking and you will see the yellow and blue school house on the left). http://www.historicvillage.co.nz/
You will receive a confirmation email once you have booked. If you do not receive this, please check your spam or junk folder.