Furniture Paint 101 (Tauranga)
Discover how QUICK, EASY + AFFORDABLE it is to turn tired old pieces into ones you LOVE!
Come along to get loads of ideas and your questions answered. You'll love what you can do with Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint.
During the workshop you will get to:
- Experience using Upcycled & Co. Furniture Paint.
- Use metallic paints to accentuate and highlight.
- Create a gorgeous rustic finish.
- Discover how to paint smooth and shiny surfaces.
- Mix and apply a washed effect.
- Learn how to mix custom colours.
- Create layers and texture.
- Have individual attention.
- Take home small items you have created.
All paint, materials and equipment is provided - just bring yourself.
Bookings essential. Classes fill quickly. Don't miss out!
Saturday 13th October workshop is to be held at The School House, Historic Village, 17th Ave West, Tauranga (Parking is available on the road). Come in the main entrance and walk straight ahead, then veer to the left to find the yellow and blue School House (see map here in images to the left). There is a great cafe onsite which is open from 8.00am Monday through Saturday.
All workshops from 15th November onwards will be run from Upcycled & Co., 235 Ross Road, Tauranga (Parking is available on our lawn). Come straight up the drive and we're the house at the top.